- Medical Grade HEPA-13 Air Filters were installed in every operatory and the patient waiting area.
- The number of patients inside the office at a time has been drastically minimized to more than account for proper social distancing.
- Patients need to arrive wearing a face mask inside the office please.
- People accompanying patients need to wait outside of the office.
- High-touch areas in the office that are not part of the operatories (door handles and pens, etc.) are cleaned after every patient.
- We will be checking temperatures at the beginning of the exam or the endodontic procedure and will reschedule your appointment if your temperature is 100°F or higher.
March 20, 2020
Due to the COVID 19 mandates as outlined by the Washington State Department of Health and WSDA, we have closed our office for all non-emergency and non-essential appointments until at least May 18, 2020 (https://www.wsda.org/member-center/covid-19/2020/03/18/emergency-vs-non-emergency-dental-procedures-as-defined-by-the-ada).
This impacts all hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and dental, orthodontic and endodontic offices in Washington. The governor’s proclamation makes clear that this restriction does not apply to treatment for patients with emergency and urgent needs.
Our office hours during this time are Monday-Friday 8-4pm.
We are a dental practice in Everett, WA dedicated to performing the full scope of endodontic specialty procedures. Our mission is to perform the highest quality of endodontic treatment using the most up-to-date technology, all while in a warm and caring atmosphere. The treatment team, led by Dr. Joy Rivero, prides themselves in providing the most comfortable endodontic experience possible.
Communication is an essential part of the treatment process and the following pages will familiarize you with all aspects of the treatment in our office. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you and answering any questions that you may have.